Contact Management Integration
Contact management, or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a sales strategy for organizing, synchronizing and automating contacts with clients.
This could include a variety of contact methods such as phone, email, etc. Smart organizations will organize this strategy around their website portal
so that sales, marketing, tech support, customer service and of course the client can communicate in the most effective manner possible.
With a broadly implemented contact management strategy, your organization should see the following results:
- Better customer service, loyalty, and retention
- Call center efficiency improvement
- Sales and marketing processes efficency
- Increased up-selling and cross-selling
- Customer service, retention, and loyalty improvement
- Increased contact/call center efficiency
- Higher close rates resulting more sales volume and market share
- Improved profiling and targeting of new customers
- Reduced expenses increased profitability
There are a variety of CMS / CRM solutions available with different features that can be integrated into your front end and back end web portals.
Call or email us today to learn more about which Contact Management System / Customer Relation Management system is best for you.